Saturday, September 15, 2007

Investment Banking Interview – How to Shoot Yourself Straight to the Top of The ‘Must-Hire’ List?

Isn’t there such a thing that will shoot you straight to the top of the ‘must-hire’ list? I doubt it until I come across Jimmy Sweeney’s “WOW…You’re Hired!” Though my blog is investment banking focused, I am always keen to look for powerful career tools for my readers. Here is one.

What is
“WOW…You’re Hired!”?
Remember Jimmy Sweeney, whom I’ve mentioned several times in my blog? He’s one of my most admired figures in the career industry.

Jimmy has recently created a job interview secret called the ‘Secret Career Document’.

Here’s what Jimmy says:
When my company was hiring last year, I knew if I had interviewed a person who handed me this type of 'Secret Career Document' I'd have three words to say immediately, "WOW... You're Hired!"


That's exactly why I've named this secret strategy, "WOW...You're Hired!"


Does the Secret Career Document Work for Investment Banking Interview?
According to Jimmy, it works like magic for top level executives, career changers, students fresh out of college… ANY field, industry or position you can imagine. Hello, ‘students fresh out of college’…these are my readers. I can’t wait to introduce this Secret Career Document to you.


Quote from the Website of Job Interview Secret
…Puts you in such high regard during the interview process that employers don't want you to get away—and many times are prepared to pay you more for this fact.

Now, for the first time ever, you can create a customized 'Secret Career Document' for your job search in just 10 minutes flat using my fill-in-the-blanks templates and step-by-step system.

The HEART of this system is my step-by-step, fill-in-the-blanks template provided to you in Microsoft Word format for easy customization of your very own job-landing "Secret Career Document."



Return On Investment
What return do you expect out of an investment of $97? How about landing a dream job at reduced time, less stress and frustration? Don’t forget, time is money. Secret Career Document is a unique investment that will change your life. Give it a go. Not up to your expectation? Jimmy offers a full 56-day money-back guarantee.


The Benefits of Acting NOW?
It is obviously expensive of getting a personal service from career gurus like Jimmy Sweeney.

As a bonus for a limited period, Jimmy offers One FREE Personal Review And Critique Of Your 'Secret Career Document', and send you an email with his thoughts and suggestions. This is a $200 value.

Read more about how to create a Secret Career Document

Test of Your Knowledge on My Blog
Which of the following are frequently asked investment banking interview questions?
A. Finance
B. Financial Market
C. Brain Teaser

Recommended Career Tools
These career tools are seriously short-listed by Anna Maria D'Souza for those who serious want to start an investment banking career.


Investment Banking Interview Guide

Amazing Cover Letters

Amazing Resume Creator




Investment Banking Interview

1 comment:

Ventris Ho said...

Hello! This is Ventris. I am a recent undergraduate student from Taiwan. I am so happy that I found this blog. It's very useful for me because I want to begin my career in the fielf of investment banking. I still have some questions. If it's possible, could you send your email address to me?
This is mine: ventris.ventris@gmail.com,
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.