Have you been trying to set up an informational interview? Before you make up your mind and devoted to be an investment banker, ideally you should speak with some people in the field and understand the business. In addition, you may consider looking into business analyst
If you haven’t had one, read this article – a young investment banker talks about his career. You will find some friendly answers to the questions below.
1. What made you decide to become an investment banker? How did you become an investment banker?
2. What does an investment banker do?
3. What do you like about your job?
4. What is your least favorite part of the job?
5. What advice do you have for someone considering becoming an investment banker?
6. What kind of an education do you need to be an investment banker? What kind of education did you get?
Source of article: www.schoolfinder.com
Try to structure more questions according to your own need and interest when preparing for your informational interview.
Investment Banking - Career Overview